"The Bucolic Plague" by Josh Kilmer-Purcell
1. This is an easy-to-read book that makes it's 300 pages look simple. Heck, I finished it in 8 days!
2. It is funny and you can almost guarantee a laugh in each chapter.
3. What stories are better than start-up your own business kinds?
4. The book outlines a relationship that grows more tumultuous over time and it doesn't always present the "Happily Ever After" manta throughout.
5. As the author points out many times, life is a dichotomy between the 'Oprah' way to life and 'Martha Stewart's'.
6. If you order online through Beekman 1802 you can get a personalized, autographed copy.
7. Zombie flies, haunted mansions, a herd of goats, and the undying yearn to define the word Bucolic.
This is a must read, I encourage you to give it a try!