Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Freshly Shorn Alpacas

Any want to buy unique, luxurious, elegant, and just plain soft alpaca fiber?  Sure, it needs to cleaned and washed before it could be spun, but this stuff is worth the trouble!

I can't believe I haven't posted since July.  Life is so busy and hectic it's obviously to much to keep up.  When I started this blog in 2011 it was a coping mechanism as well as a neat historical archive for our family to have.  I am proud to say that I have finally accepted living out here and enjoy the labor of love it requires to operate the Lancaster's Edge.

I will try my utmost to continue posting.  There is a lot going on, but the most interesting upcoming news is the soon-to-be births of our nubian goat kids.  Our two ladies, Peppermint and Rose have been pregnant since January 14 and could start birthing around June 9.  Stay tuned, we are exicted to meet the kids!

More to come soon, thanks for sticking with me!

Buzz looks goofy without all his fiber

The fluffy blanket from Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment