Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy One Year Anniversary- Alpaca

Editor's Note: This post was scheduled to be posted on 7/12, however, someone hacked my blog and stopped it.  So far, I cannot find anything else wrong with it.  Isn't that weird?  There is a weird conspiracy against our Alpaca's first anniversary???

July 12, 2012: Today marks the official one year anniversary of owning livestock and specifically our alpaca, Buzz and Phantom.  I will never forget a year ago when Amy flipped out after finding Phantom for sale on Craigslist last June.  She brought the idea up that we should get him and I went along with it (unusual if you know me).

The man we bought them from refused to just sell us one because these are herd animals and require companionship.  Excited for another year and hopefully we can add some females soon so these bachelors get a little culture in their lives!

1 comment: